Fantasy Football 2017

bajmurray

Veteran
6 (100%)
I am good with everyone donating a card or 2 towards prizes. If you would like to donate, please PM me and I'll send you my address.

We are only 9 and 10 days away from drafting.

I assume everyone who received the invitation is still in!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
78 (100%)
Staff Member
...and just like that the draft is over...and according to Yahoo's draft grader I'm going to get 4th place this year (which would be my highest finish since I started playing in this league). It's obvious Yahoo doesn't know what they're talking about, though, because this is definitely the year that I finish on top! Good luck suckers!!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
78 (100%)
Staff Member
Still haven't gotten around to sending my card for the prize pool yet, but I did think of a question today. Is the prize pool only going to be available to those who put into it? I, personally, think that's how it should work.

redwing40

All-Star
42 (100%)
I have a okay team, got a B in the draft Lol! Barely got a win or points in the 1st week:wacky: 60 something points

bajmurray

Veteran
6 (100%)
Still haven't gotten around to sending my card for the prize pool yet, but I did think of a question today. Is the prize pool only going to be available to those who put into it? I, personally, think that's how it should work.
I agree. Whoever finished highest amongst those who donate should receive the prizes.

BTW-I received a donation from Troy today.

bajmurray

Veteran
6 (100%)
Yahoo ranks drafts by how close you are to their rankings.

They rated me as going 13-1 this year.

I am 1-2 after three weeks!