NFL Pick'em

Mike

TP9 | VC15
78 (100%)
Staff Member
We try to do this every year here on TCZ, but this year will be a little bit different. This year, instead of using the Yahoo Pigskin Pickem, we're going to use a local one right here at TCZ, which can be found here.

I won't say what the prize will be until at least midway through the season, but I will say that it will likely be a more substantial prize then we've had in the past.

Also, I won't be adding all the games to every week from the start, which means you'll have to keep checking back in order to make your picks. Only weeks 1 and 2 have games added as of now, and all games during a single week may not be added at the same time. This is mainly because I'm going to be adding the games as I have time, but I also figured it'd keep you all on your toes. All the games for each week will be added by Tuesday.

Scoring

You will get 1 point for each correct pick.
You will get .5 points for a tie.

If there is a tie, in points, at the end of the season the member with the most correct picks will win. If that is still a tie, we'll let the winners decide how the prize will be determined. If they cannot come up with an agreement, it will go to a randomizer.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck everyone!!

Last edited:

Mike

TP9 | VC15
78 (100%)
Staff Member
Don't forget to get your picks in. The first week of the season is quickly approaching. Good luck everyone!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
78 (100%)
Staff Member
Dang, I didn't do worth a crap this week, only getting 50% right. Better step my game up a bit!!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
78 (100%)
Staff Member
Well, I did a little bit better this week. Still couldn't catch Tim, but at least I'm nipping at his heels! That is until next week is over and I only get 5 games picked right. Haha!

On a side note: games for weeks 4 and 5 have been added.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
78 (100%)
Staff Member
This week, and next week are up. Also, the scores have been updated to current. We've got a close one going so far! Thanks everyone who is playing, and keep it up!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
78 (100%)
Staff Member
Games for week 16 and 17 are up. Also, since I'm so late in getting them up this week I intentionally left off tomorrow's game in case someone who is playing didn't notice the games are up before it started.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
78 (100%)
Staff Member
Well, I finally had a chance to finalize all the scores for the season. With only 6 points separating them, here's how the top 3 looked:

3rd: @joemontana25
2nd: @Mike
1st: @franklinguy52

For those of you interested, this year's prize will be a $100 eBay Gift Certificate!

So, congratulations, Troy! PM me your email address and I'll send you your prize.