okay...what happened ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James DeBusk

Veteran
19 (100%)
can someone tell me what happened to ErnDawg47 ? we made a trade,he got my cards(cost me a small fortune in Canadian shipping) and he's gone ! If he wasn't gonna ship my cards,that's fine too...but dammit,I feel betrayed.I would have given him the cards,all he had to do was ask.Not fake a trade !

joemontana25

Veteran
This kind of pb sucks a lot.
I have the same issue with a guy on blowout forum.
I bought him a GU auto of Patrick Willis on october 20th, asked him to send it to my Comc account and almost 3 weeks alter still nothing arrived.

James DeBusk

Veteran
19 (100%)
yeah,well...I'm really wondering if he is okay.Don't want anything happening to anybody...The cards weren't worth a lot,but the shipping was...lol... I just hate it,and once again,I'm very leery of trading with anybody outside the USA....I commiserate with you on the Willis G/U...I've purchased g/u before only to have them bent and creased from not packing them right,EBay sellers get pissed when I remind them to pack carefully,but I too need a reminder not to take things for granted sometimes.

sliqwill

Veteran
1 (100%)
as an ebay seller I get annoyed when people tell me to properly pack stuff or ship it as soon as possible, especially when I have 100% feedback and if you even bother to look at the 25 recent, at almost any time someone says something about how fast shipping is and how well it was packed...

and yes, the international shipping is a pain for the most part, as a long time member of the site that merged into this one, there were 2 guys I would deal with out of the country...they had proven themselves over years on various sites, and the one guy would actually comp me like $20 per shipment to him, but I was sending every month or two and he was having his stuff sent to me, so he was avoiding paying $10+ shipping per item, and then getting actual cost shipping from me...and he didn't buy cheap stuff...I was getting Cup RCs, I had a Cup Quad NHL Logo come through...all sorts of things...

I just recently did my 2nd deal with joemaontana25 over to france...my shipping projection was based on my previous sale to them, so what did I do when shipping was cheaper than expected?....tossed in a couple extra cards and kicked back a partial refund...

if you can get solid people its not a problem, but there are lots of turds in the sports card market, and they know that there needs to be some sort of trust or nothing gets done...I saw one of the sites booted a new guy because he was offering a card for 'too cheap' and they figured he was scamming...that and he couldn't produce a second photo of the card he was attempting to sell...

James DeBusk

Veteran
19 (100%)
no,you misunderstood me...reputable stores like yours with lots of good feedback have never been a problem...it's the small time EBayers with a dozen or so items wanting to make a quick buck or two...Most of the time,the revues for them are good too. But packing a WhatKnot or a picture frame and packing a nice high dollar card they've come across is two different things.and yes,I try to stay away from these guys but,like a flea market,they sometimes have treasure they're not aware of...Anyhoo,I just wish ErnDawg47 would get in touch with me...hell,it ain't about a few inserts...the whole situation sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.