pissed.

hoosierdaddy

Prospect
got my first negative on ebay.

a game that i bought on amazon was going for a lot more on ebay, so i sold it on ebay, and got the amazon seller to mail it to him.

amazon seller ships him the wrong game.

so i email the amazon seller, and he says ok, he doesn't have any more of the game that i bought, but he will give me my money back, and i can keep the game that got sent instead.

so i relay this information to the ebay buyer, and give him his money back, and tell him he can keep the other game. i also tell him that i would like to avoid a negative feedback, and ask him if he needs anything else to be done.

instead of replying to me, he declines my cancel transaction request, and leaves me a negative.

dick.

but, lesson learned...don't be the middleman.

oh, and nasty retalitory negative coming up.

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
thats why ebay started doing that.....they buyer didn't do anything wrong, and does he really deserve a negative!?!?

andy

Collector Planet Original
2 (100%)
Sellers like you are the reason why eBay does not allow sellers to give negs anymore. This situation is of your own making.

sliqwill

Veteran
1 (100%)
Yup. It has made people a tad honest, if not a little ballsy too... I have left a few negs for sellers when I tended not to before.
pussy :snooty:

i wouldnt be surprised if ive left 40 negatives :shock: i took 2 negatives as a buyer on spikes, i like the new seller not being able to spike to a point, that point being where you file NPB and WIN and cant leave them feedback for being a nonpaying dbag

lumm0x

Rookie
eBay's feedback system is worthless. I seldom even look at it now unless the guy is below 95% and then I check to see if it's just garbage claims.

hoosierdaddy

Prospect
no, then I would pay for shipping, plus bridge fee for having to go over the border to get it then mail it to the next guy

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
I don't disagree with what you did....you saw an angle and went for it, thats a hussle that is in practice every day.....but to leave the guy a neg, when all he did was win the auction, pay for it, and then recieve the wrong item, that's just wrong....

hoosierdaddy

Prospect
I don't disagree with what you did....you saw an angle and went for it, thats a hussle that is in practice every day.....but to leave the guy a neg, when all he did was win the auction, pay for it, and then recieve the wrong item, that's just wrong....
It was just the way he did it. Right from the beginning, his emails were all angry in capital letters, with all these exclamations and whatnot, basically calling me incompetent because I sent the wrong game.

Once I emailed him and explained the situation, and told him that I would like to avoid a negative feedback , and if there was anything on top of refunding his money and letting him keep the game that was sent in error, he didn't respond. All he did was reject my cancel the transaction form and slap me with a negative.

I guess I was just pissed because he acted so immaturely, while all I was doing was trying to make things right.

Poopy Pants

Prospect
Honestly, I dont think he acted immaturely, and he had a right to be angry and leave a negative. Immature would be getting your number from paypal or ebay and calling you at 3 in the morning, just to hang up. He definitely could have gone that route, but he decided to just leave a negative and be done with it. It was your mistake, you tried to remedy it, and after that, he could accept it or still be unhappy.