Shipcover experience.

Poopy Pants

Prospect
A+ in my books.

I accidentally bought shipcover insurance instead of USPS insurance on paypal. Everyone knows USPS takes a long time to complete a damage claim, but I had never had experience with shipcover before.

Anyways, the buyer claimed the laptop I sold him came damaged, and opened a paypal claim. I had to in turn file an insurance claim with shipcover. This was on Monday, and today I already got the credit in my paypal account from them.

So in about 48 hours, I got my money back already. I recommend you all to buy this insurance in case of conflict. They also cover items lost in transit. This is just one of many good stories I have heard about them.

Poopy Pants

Prospect
In addition, I just called the company, and they said I could keep the damaged good. I don't know what I can do with a cracked screen, but maybe I can sell it for parts.

Poopy Pants

Prospect
nice, isnt this the new shipping method of insurance through paypal as the default or whatever?
It is. It actually comes up as the first option, and you need to change it if you want to buy USPS instead. Thankfully I defaulted into it, and I got the refund within days instead of months. They say they resolve it within 7 days, but everything I have read, it has been anywhere from 36 hours to 3 days. Not much longer than that.